Open a CDF investment
Thank you for taking the next step in supporting the mission of Churches of Christ in Queensland. To open a CDF investment, we require:
- Please read the important information page.
- Completed Account Application Form
- Identification documentation of the investment holder/s &/or authorised signatories
- Submit online or post to the CDF office.
Account Application Form: From the choices below, please complete the relevant form:
For Individuals including joint accounts – Application Form for Individuals
For Organisations including Churches & Businesses – Application Form for Organisations
Identification documentation- A clear certified copy of your Driver’s Licence (both sides) or Passport is all we require. If neither of these documents are an option, please click here to see what documents will qualify.
Funds: The initial funding may be made by:
- Cheque made payable to ‘Centenary Development Foundation’ or
- CDF can debit your external savings or cheque account. A Direct Debit Request (DDR) Form must be completed for you to take advantage of this option. DDR Form. or
- Internet Bank transfer. You can send the funds via your internet banking. Contact the office for details.
Send to CDF: Please mail to the following address, no postage stamp required if sent from within Australia:Churches of Christ in Queensland, Centenary Development Foundation Reply Paid 469, Kenmore QLD 4069