Funeral Assistance Plan
The ‘Funeral Assistance Plan’ gives you an unique opportunity to have positive input into your funeral arrangements, while easing the financial burden on your loved ones.
- We provide you with a Guide to Funerals allowing you to enter information relevant to your preferred form of funeral, and your estate, so you can make your wishes known in advance.
- You can make financial contributions to your plan by regular instalments, or by lump sum.
- Your investment is credited with earned interest in June and December. The interest rate applied is dictated by the Social Security Act 1991.
- Interest earned is exempt from Deeming and Income Tax because the funds are released only to cover funeral expenses, with any surplus funds adding to your estate.
- There are no fees or charges of any type, so your balance is always growing.
Flexibility is the key!
Unlike many funeral plans offered by funeral organisations, our plan is fully portable. This means that you aren’t restricted to specific services or specific funeral directors. Hence this investment type allows you to plan the funeral you wish for whilst not knowing where you may end up and what changes you may wish for in the future.
Please read this important information before making your decision.